Libra-service.it collects and processes your personal and non-personal information when you visit this website
Libra Service srl - Regione Riviere, 11 – 15010 Terzo (AL)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by Libra-service.it, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, usage data, name, surname, email and phone number.
Personal data may be freely given by the user, or in the case of usage data collected automatically during the use of libra-service.it
If not otherwise specified, all data requested by Libra-service.it are mandatory. If the user refuses to communicate it, it may be impossible for libra-service.it to provide the service. In cases where libra-service.it indicates some data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without that this has no effect on the availability of the service or on its operation.
Users who have questions about what data are required, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The user assumes the responsibility of personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared via libra-service.it and warrant that you have the right to communicate or diffuse them, freeing the holder from any liability toward third parties.
About processing and placing collected data
The data collector shall take appropriate security measures in place to prevent access, disclosure, alteration or destruction not authorized personal data.
The treatment is carried out by means of tools and/or telematic, with organizational arrangements and with logical closely correlated to the purposes indicated. In addition to the holder in some cases may have access to data other stakeholders involved in the organization of libra-service.it (employees). The updated list of responsible will always be required to the holder of the treatment.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The data collector treats personal data relating to the user in case there is one of the following conditions:
- The user has consented for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the holder may be authorised to treat personal data without that there must be the consent of the user or another of the legal bases specified below, up to when the user does not oppose ("opt-out") in this treatment. This however is not applicable where the treatment of personal data is regulated by the European legislation on the protection of personal data;
- The treatment is necessary to the execution of a contract with the user and/or the execution of precontractual measures;
- The treatment is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which is subject the holder;
- treatment is necessary for the execution of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the holder;
- The treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the collector or of third parties.
It is always possible to request the holder to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, covered by a contract or need to conclude a contract.
Data are treated at operational sites in the field office and in any other place in which the parties involved in the treatment are localized. For more information, contact the owner.
The user personal data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To obtain more information about the place of treatment the user can refer to details on the treatment of personal data.
The user has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for transferring data outside of the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the safety measures taken by the holder to protect data.
If takes place one transfer just described, the user may refer to their respective sections of this document or request information to the Holder by contacting him to extremes reported in opening.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the holder and the user will be retained until completion of the execution of this contract.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the holder will be retained until satisfaction of such interest. The user can obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the holder.
When the treatment is based on the consent of the user, the collector may retain Personal longer until said consent may not be revoked. In addition, the owner may be obliged to keep the personal data for a longer period in order to comply with a requirement of law or by an order of the Authority.
Stored data purpose
User data are collected to allow the holder to provide their services as well as for the following purposes: management supplies customer, Web Marketing, viewing content from external platforms, platform services and hosting and management contacts and sending messages.
To get more detailed information on the purpose of the treatment and on personal data specifically relevant to each purposes, the user can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Concerning personal data treatment
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact form (libra-service.it)
The user, by filling in with their own data in the contact form, consented their use to respond to requestes information, quote, or of any other nature indicated by the header of the module. Personal data collected: name and surname, phone number and email address.
Mailing list o newsletter (libra-service.it)
With the newsletter, the meail address of the user is automatically inserted in a list of contacts to which they might be transmitted email messages containing informations, also commercial and promotional materials relating to libra-service.it. The email address of the user may also be added to this list as a result of registering to libra-service.it or after a purchase. Personal data collected: name and surname, email address and phone number.
CONTACTS MANAGEMENT AND MESSAGES SUBMISSIONS
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, phone numbers or contacts of any other type used to communicate with the user. These services could also allow to collect data relating to the date and time of viewing messages by the user, as well to user interaction with them such as information on click on links inserted into messages.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
MailChimp is an address management service and mail sending service provided by the Rocket Science Group, LLC. Personal data collected: surname, name, email and phone number.
- SPAM security
This type of service analyzes the traffic of libra-service.it potentially containing personal data of the users, in order to filter the report by parts of traffic, messages and content recognized as spam.
Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
hosting and platform services
These services are designed to accommodate and operate the key components of libra-service.it, making it possible to deliver libra-service.it from a single platform. These platforms provide the holder a wide range of instruments such as, for example, analytical tools for the management of registration of users, for the management of the comments and the database for electronic commerce, for processing payments etc. The use of these tools involves the collection and treatment of personal data. Some of these services work through server geographically placed in different countries, making it difficult to determine the exact place in which are stored personal data.
WordPress.com (Automattic Inc.)
WordPress.com is a platform provided by Automattic Inc. that allows the owner to develop, operate and accommodate libra-service.it
Services contained in this section allow the data collector to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to keep track of the user behaviour.
Google Analytics with IP Anonymization (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the collected personal data in order to track and examine the use of libra-service.it, compiling reports and share them with other services developed by Google. Google may use your Personal Data to contextualise and customize announcements of your advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes anonymous your IP address. The anonymisation works by shortening within the borders of the Member States of the European Union or other countries which are parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area the User IP address. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to the Google server and abbreviated within the United States. Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data.
- content display by outer platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of libra-service.it and interact with it. In the case is installed a service of this type, it is possible that even in the case users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner. In particular, the user has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The user may revoke the consent to the processing of personal data previously expressed.
- Oppose the processing of their data. The user may object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a different legal basis from the consent. Further details on the right of opposition are listed in the section below.
- Access to their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Check and ask for rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and ask the update or correction.
- Obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user can request the limitation of the treatment of personal data. In this case the holder will not treat the data for any other purpose if not their conservation.
- Obtain the erasure or removal of their personal data. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user can request the cancellation of his data by the collector.
- Receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The user has the right to receive their data in structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data are processed by automated tools and the treatment is based on the consent of the user on a contract to which the user is part or on contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose complaint. The user can lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority for data protection.
Details about the right to object
When Personal data are treated in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority vested in the holder or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Proprietor, users have the right to oppose to treatment for reasons related to their particular situation.
You present users that where their data were treated with the purpose of direct marketing, may oppose the treatment without giving any reasons. To find out if the holder sections data with the purpose of direct marketing users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the user, users may address a request to the extremes of contact of the Holder indicated in this document. The requests are deposited at free of charge and executed by the holder in the shortest possible time, in any case within one month.
Latest amendment: 12th June 2018