Visit AboutCookies.org for more information on cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
How to manage cookies on Mac
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on 'Explore' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Scroll down until you see “Cookies” in the Receiving File section
3. Select the 'Do not ask' option
Safari on OSX
1. Click on 'Safari' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Click on 'Security' and then 'Accept cookies'
3. Select "Only from the site"
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Scroll down until you see the cookies under 'Privacy and security'
3. Select 'Enable cookies only for the site of origin'
1. Click on 'Menu' at the top of the browser window and select "Settings"
2. Then select "Preferences", select the 'Advanced' tab
3. Then select the 'Accept cookies' option
You can prevent Google from detecting a cookie that is generated due to and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this browser plugin: http: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en